We have seen various types of graph papers in our academic life and if you are a student then for sure you have heard about the coordinate graph paper. Especially in Mathematics, we learn about coordinates which are x and y, these coordinates can be plotted on a Graph paper and then a statistical measurement is plotted. Coordinate graph paper is entirely similar to a general graph paper either in structure and other means apart from this it has well-defined margin borders helping you in plotting a perfect coordinate graph.
Coordinate Plane Graph Paper
Today we are here going to provide you the coordinate graph papers online which you can download and take print of it for your personal or professional use and the best part is that you are going to get them entirely free of cost. Now, if you are the first time going to use this paper then you might be thinking that how to use it let us explore the procedure for your understanding.
Coordinate Graph Paper PDF
Before plotting the coordinate graph points in a plane then you must be aware with the coordinates (x, y). We basically use a 2D formation having two coordinates x and y, if you are wishing to create graph points on a coordinate plane then below we are providing instructions of doing that.
Polar Coordinate Graph Paper
1. While graphing the points on any coordinate plane it is necessary to first of all understand the method as it is only done in the form of x, y. You must know that x axis is always in the horizontal direction that is it goes from left to right and the y axis is in vertical direction means it moves up and down. The another thing needs to learn is about the numbers there are two types of numbers plotted on a graph paper positive and negative. It is necessary to be aware about it that where the positive number is written and where the negative one.
2. After writing the numbers next step is to have knowledge about the quadrants. As it forms a + like symbol and is divided into 4 quadrants where each quadrant has there specific sign.
- Quadrant I : The position of quadrant I is around the y axis which is at the above and left side of the y axis. It is having both positive numbers i.e, (+, +).
- Quadrant II : This is the another quadrant which is having 2 numbers from which first is negative and second is positive which means it is having (-, +) symbols.
- Quadrant III : The another third quadrant in which both the numbers are in negative. It means that it is having (-, -) symbol.
- Quadrant lV : It is the last quadrant of coordinate plane where first symbol is positive and second one negative. It means that it is having (+, -) symbols.
Polar Coordinate Graph Paper Radians
So by this we can simply find the values and the signs of number as per the quadrants in which they lie. The another point to remember is that the origin of coordinate plane is always from (0, 0). This was a brief introduction related to the coordinate plane you can easily go through it for your reference and start plotting a coordinate graph without any problem.
For more Graph paper you can visit our other post like,